Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day Number Four (October 31, 2011)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (first off)


Now for Day FOUR, strumming was way less of a challenge than it had been in the past.  I was finally getting the technique down (or at least...my own technique that worked for me)!  It was awesome! Plus I now REMEMBER chords and how to play them!  It was especially awesome when I played "I'm Yours" again this week because it was smoother between chord transitions AND I started working on incorporating "chucking" into my playing!  The chucking definitely added to my performance and gave the song more personality and rhythm.  At one point I played through with my friend's Drew and Zack.  Drew was on the guitar while Zack drummed along on a bongo.  It was so sweet to hear!


Here's me playing "I'm Yours!"  It's not perfect, but it's definitely way better than before.  And there's a ton of background noise...being in a band room and all...

1 comment: